Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My greatest fear

We all have fears . . . that intangible that- through years of self-discovery, therapy, and voodoo- to this day and to the end of days, will strike you down to the core.

My greatest fear? I know I'm not alone in this, and perhaps- if enough people sharing my infliction read my blog- a support group can be formed, and together- as a unit- we shall overcome.

My fear is using the toilet at a friend or family members' house, only to discover that the flushing mechanism does not work.

I've had this fear way before that sickening and heartless scene from "Dumb and Dumber" made light of my condition, and it was just recently I've 1.) Been able to appreciate the subtle comedic performance of Jeff Daniels again, and 2.) Come up with a solution to my problem.

From now on, I'm peeing in your sink. And pooping in the wastebasket.

Thanks for listening.
The 'House

No comments: