Monday, January 19, 2009

Damn You Banana

So in the last two weeks or so, I've kept myself busy by doodling in my official Damn You Banana sketch pad. And I've drawn about 30 new cartoons. Very exciting for me, because I'm setting a goal for myself. From time to time, I've set goals pertaining to something I want to do by a certain birthday. Examples include:

- Wrestle a professional wrestling match by my 21st birthday. (Done.)
- Do stand-up comedy by my 25th birthday. (Didn't make the deadline, but did it by my 26th.)
- Have a baby by my 30th. (Beat it by over three years.)

I have another goal for my 30th birthday. Get a Damn You Banana cartoon published. Somewhere. Somehow. I'm going to do it.

So, if anyone wants to help me out, please let me know what I can do.

It will be appreciated.

Woooooooooooooooolhouse

No comments: