Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ignore Previous Post

I would like that previous post to be ignored. Oh sure, I could just delete it. That's easy. But no. I want to test the lot of you- that is, any of you that actually read this-to just trust me and ignore it. Think of this as a virtual "you closing your eyes and falling back into my arms" test. I will catch you IF you ignore the previous post. (By "previous" I mean the one directly below this one. It's marked "Friend (Something)". I don't remember the actual title I gave it, and to go back and read it I'd have to close this window- thereby either losing everything I've already written, or posting this incompletely and then forcing me to go back in and edit- and if I were going to do that, I'd just delete that post and not even have to write this blog.

I was in a bad mood when I wrote it. But it wasn't funny. It wasn't suppose to be. Cheating on a spouse/partner is wrong. And I will not stand for it.

Never.

Ever.

Especially at Candyland.

Wooooooooolhouse

No comments: